DAMM Launches the World’s First VHF TETRA Radio at CCW
DAMM is excited to be launching the world’s first VHF TETRA radio at CCW 2019. With the new VHF FT5 radio, it becomes possible to utilize the extra coverage that can be obtained with VHF and maintain all the industry-leading features offered with TETRA.
The VHF FT5 is the result of a joint project between DAMM and Funktel GmbH and includes the following key features:
• 3W output power supporting infrastructure savings due to wider coverage
• Full, proven TETRA feature set
• Robust and shock resistant rubber coating to protect against drop damage
• Outdoor usage with IP65 protection
• Positioning – GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou