Communication Solutions for Airports
Security, Safety & Operational Enhancing Voice, Video and Data Communication Solutions for Airports, Airlines and Aviation Services
Radiocoms has extensive sector-specific experience and know-how, already partnering successfully with many airports, airlines and aviation companies for both landside and airside operations. This means we understand, first-hand, the issues potentially facing your business: from ground and air staffing shortages, to the rising demand for skilled workers, queues at immigration and security checkpoints, and the need to keep your flights moving on time. This has led the airline industry to heavily rely on technology to enhance safety, security, and service and to expand their market share.
Whether you are a new business looking to set up effective systems, or an established business looking to update, develop or integrate your voice, video and data communications networks such as two way radio, LTE or body worn cameras, we can provide a tailored, hands-on approach to equip you with the right communications tools you need to overcome these challenges.
Delivering a Total Communications Solution
From initial consultation and design, implementation and installation through to ongoing technical support and maintenance. Our aviation communication systems are always designed to offer the best for your business needs. And, with us, you have the financial and operational flexibility to choose your optimum solution, as well as dedicated airport cleared engineers supporting you across Europe.
- Over 20 years’ experience delivering successful solutions to UK airports, including Heathrow, Stansted, Manchester and Southampton
- Customers comprise of airlines, ground handlers, and cargo and support companies, such as British Airways, Ryanair, Jet2, Virgin Atlantic, Aero Mag, Enterprise, United
- Airlines, National Express and Menzies Cargo
- Dedicated airport team with 24/7 365-day service and support
Radiocoms Product Portfolio
Our multi-technology, multi-vendor product range features the latest tested, agile technology to ensure our solutions are secure and flexible; and our team comprises of experienced professionals with a wealth of experience across our portfolio and beyond.
We provide your employees with the necessary communication and monitoring tools, and software to work efficiently and more safely – of particular importance for lone workers or those operating in dangerous environments. This, in turn, boosts employee satisfaction, loyalty and performance, as well as overall business advantage. We regularly invest in new technologies, so please ask if the solution you are interested in is not listed:
- DMR two way radio
- Body-Worn cameras
- Broadband Push-to-Talk (BBPTT) devices
- Hearing Protection
- Ground to air radio
- LTE smart devices
- Mobile broadband
- Software applications
- TETRA two way radio
Investment – We continually invest in both technology and our teams, through growth, training and upskilling, such as aviation-specific training and airside and airside vehicle passes, so we can ensure quality of service
Latest technology – The networks, technology and solutions we deploy are cutting edge, delivering performance and high reliability to support your growth and development, whilst giving your business a competitive advantage, now and into the future. Our total communications services connect everything and everyone, giving your business the tools it needs to thrive
Support – Our teams provide 24/7 365-day technical support, advice, fault finding and new solution development, to keep your business running smoothly day to day
Reliability – With our committed investment, we make certain the solutions we offer deliver best-in-class reliability to positively impact your operational efficiency
Scope – Whatever your size, whether a small supporting airport business, an airline or a whole airport, we can accommodate and deliver what you require
Human – Our in-house airport team has over 100 years of aviation communications experience and expertise between us; we understand your need for speed of response and for reliable partners who can provide the backup you need
We summarise below the usual steps we take during deployment. However, being an independent organisation, we have the total flexibility to adapt to your precise requirements and time frames. We aim to:
- Design: clarify your needs and design a solution to meet your operational requirements, saving you time during the development phase
- Possibilities: identify gaps and possible integration between your existing technology and the technology you need to meet future objectives, with the aim of achieving both cost savings and optimal operational performance
- Future-proofing: anticipate forward capacity and changing requirements, to ensure your system always meets your expectations by creating a migration plan; this allows your chosen technologies to continuously evolve, both in terms of capacity and capability
- Intelligent deployment: we fully source, engineer and install your voice, video and data communications solutions to your precise requirements and time frames, with no loss of service
- Testing: once deployed, we fully trial all parts to ensure everything is operating correctly
- Training: we provide both on-site and video (via an app) training so your staff are always fully equipped to use and manage your systems effectively
Ongoing Service and Support
- Services: we have created an extensive portfolio of customised or standard managed service packages across the whole technology life cycle. This provides the level of support you need and drives operational efficiency across all the technology platforms we deploy
- Digital transformation: we can help you to address unique challenges and incorporate the latest technology trends into your business digital strategies
- 24/7 support: our on-site and remote teams are always on hand for expert troubleshooting and highly responsive network device and infrastructure repair and maintenance; moreover, all our RSL engineers are trained and certified in Ground to Air, Ground to Ground, GMC and Tower
- Accountability: we offer customer-defined SLAs and KPIs as part of our commitment to always deliver quality service levels; this improved infrastructure and device availability, security and reliability delivers maximum uptime
- Smart budgeting: you will be able to budget in advance for your technology support and management needs through an OpEx model if required
Maximising Potential With Integrated Technologies
The voice, video and data communication systems we supply are currently in a period of rapid development and innovation, driven predominantly by evolving standards, cybersecurity challenges and digital transformation. The aviation sector is perfectly poised to continue its growth and benefit from these new powerful and complex solutions. Radiocoms is already working with numerous customers within the sector to integrate and combine these technologies across networks, devices and applications for better connected employees.
The goal: maximum interoperability with minimal outlay.