Cisco Connected Transportation
For the past three decades, Cisco has been working tirelessly to securely connect the world in motion. Between the future of transportation and the secure infrastructure that connects it, there’s a bridge.
Cisco’s secure networking, collaboration, wireless, and data center technologies have long been a fixture in the industry — and our expanded portfolio offers practical, forward-thinking solutions for every mode of transportation.
For more information, visit: Cisco’s Portfolio for Transportation.
Cisco for Airports
Security measures, budget cuts, consolidations, rising passenger expectations, and federal mandates require improved operational efficiencies, reduced costs, and new revenue streams for airports and airlines.
To meet these increasing demands, today’s airline industry is relying on technology more than ever before to improve safety, security, and service while also growing market share.
For more information, visit: Airport Solutions – Cisco
As customer service increasingly becomes a major differentiator in the airline industry, Cisco is helping airport operators remain competitive by:
- Integrating old and new wireless networks to protect IT investments
- Providing integrated IP video surveillance for greater safety and efficiency
- Offering value added services for passengers, employees, and airport tenants
- Providing new business models for airlines, airport operators, and retailers
- Delivering greater mobility and collaboration