Oshkosh Airport Products designs and manufactures ARFF and snow trucks for airports that demand the highest performing trucks available.
The Oshkosh ARFF difference means innovative fire suppression technology, unmatched chassis performance, advanced safety systems, smart design, and unsurpassed reliability and durability. In an airport emergency there is no room for error, so every Oshkosh ARFF vehicle is built to help you respond with maximum confidence.
The Striker promises to be the most innovative ARFF vehicle in the world. Under intense development for more than three years, it was designed through the voice of the customer to deliver unmatched performance.
When the world around you is at its worst, you need to perform at your best. The Striker lets you lead like never before. Greater fire suppression, control, safety, and versatility maximize your response like no other truck can. Giving you the ultimate weapon against the ever-changing risks, threats, and dangers of ARFF.
Built with classic Oshkosh innovation, reliability and performance, the Oshkosh ARV is a best value solution for frontline readiness for airports around the globe.
With the same unmatched performance, reliability and durability as the Striker; Oshkosh Airport Products upholds these qualities while providing the global solution you all have been waiting for. The Oshkosh ARV is built to confront airport emergencies. We know lives depend on it.
With its compact size and greater maneuverability, the Oshkosh Stinger Rapid Intervention Vehicle delivers outstanding performance for airports of all sizes.
Quick-hitting. Long-lasting. The Stinger Q4 rapid intervention vehicle delivers ultra-fast, durable response for aircraft rescue, firefighting, hazmat, and emergency situations. It features nimble maneuverability, lightweight yet robust construction and immediate knockdown power.
The Striker Simulator safely trains your crew for situations that would otherwise be impossible or costly to recreate. With authentic Striker operating tools and graphics that are customizable to your airport, you can tailor a training program as real as the runway.
Snow difference means unparalleled reliability. Rock-solid durability. Brute force strength. It’s these attributes that have made Oshkosh the ultimate name in snow removal. Our vehicles are built with direct input from airport snow removal professionals from around the globe. So you can respond to meet your airport’s unique challenges.
- Dual Engine Blower – The Oshkosh dual engine blower vehicle can throw as much as 5,000 ton of snow an hour as far as 200 feet. It is a powerful response to the demands of your job.
- XRS Extreme Runway System – The XRS is a faster, simpler way to handle the most severe winter climate conditions. The sheer size is awe-inspiring, but it’s the capability that is most impressive.
- Road Blower – The Oshkosh H-Series road blower; a powerful response to the most challenging, snow-covered, roadways you’ll face.
- Single Engine Blower – The Single Engine Blower is designed to bring out maximum efficiency to the runway.
- Tow Behind Broom – The pressure of pile-ups is off with Oshkosh’s heavy-duty Tow-Behind broom.
- XF Broom – The XF Broom is built for the ultimate in performance and innovation. Optional automatic functions make easy work of airport snow removal and save transition time at the end of the runway.
- SIB Brushtech – The complete sweeping system for keeping airport operational areas and highways clear of ice, snow, rubber, sand and F.O.D. (Foreign Object Debris).
Chassis and Attachments
- P-Series and MPT-Series Chassis – Unlike commercial vehicles that are merely adapted to plow snow, the P-Series and MPT-Series chassis are specially designed to attack the most severe winter conditions.
- H-Series Chassis – Developed by carefully listening to people who operate, maintain and manage snow removal fleets at airports around the world, the H-Series snow chassis has got it all. More cab room.
- Plow attachments – With a variety of hard-hitting plow configurations and blade lengths to choose from, you can take on the worst conditions with confidence and control.
- HT Tractor – The Oshkosh HT-Series™ snow tractor wouldn’t be an Oshkosh, if it didn’t showcase a commitment to safety and reliability unrivaled in the snow removal industry.