napcabs – Comfort and Privacy for Passengers inside Airport Terminals
Making the stay at the airport more pleasant and comfortable is the idea behind napcabs. napcabs offer the perfect solution for passengers and airports, to enter the next level of comfort inside airport terminals. Enabling travelers to relax and re-energize, the napcabs sleeping cabins provide a private hideaway from airport hectic and noise. Requiring only 4sqm of space the premium cabins are designed to meet the challenges and demands of high-security transit zones in busy airport terminals. napcabs have been successfully introduced at Munich Airport and have already proven their functionality and profitability and have been top-rated in customer-satisfaction surveys.
Booking is instant and easy via the touchscreen on the front of the cabin. Choose your preferred language and let the self-operating system guide you through the booking process. You can pay via swiping your credit card and PIN number.
Configuration of Sleeping Cabins
- Find a choice of various languages on the inside and outside screens
- Relax and sleep in a full bed (200 x 80 cm)
- Get some work done at the work desk (65 x 50 cm)
- Check out videos and music on the multimedia touch screen (19″)
- Use the iPod docking, MP3 connection and USB charging station
- Check the latest flight information and set your alarm clock
- Be online with the included internet access
- Make yourself comfortable and adjust the available air condition
- Find some privacy and close the blind on the front door window
- Store your carry-on luggage underneath the bed
- Use the coat hook for your wardrobe
- Discover the relaxing atmosphere with individual lighting options
You will be surprise how much workspace is in the napcabs cabin. It is enough space for baggage and work. You can use conveniently our desk for working on your laptop or for writing down some notes.
Leaving and Re-Entering
Leaving and reentering the cabin for short term exits is always possible. You will enter a self-chosen 4-digit reentry code during the check in process and use this code as your digital door key.
Sleeping Cabin Charges
Your charge is based on the time of use. A minimum charge is applied. You do not need to decide on the length of your stay, simply follow the check-out process on the outside screen when you choose to leave. Your charge will be calculated on the actual time of use. The maximum duration of your booking is 24 hours.
Your napcabs sleeping cabin will always be clean and tidy with fresh bed linen. After each use the cleaning staff is automatically notified to tidy up the cabin and to make the bed with fresh bed linen. Only then the cabin will be available for the next passenger.